List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Quick feedback
From:       Tom Chance <tom () acrewoods ! net>
Date:       2006-01-04 20:31:00

On Wednesday 04 January 2006 19:43, Wade Olson wrote:
> On osnews.com site:
>
> http://osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=13174
>
> You'll see the following comments (edited for brevity):
>
> "Lots of KDE fuzz lately. I wonder what triggered the increased media
> coverage."
>
> "I just think that they are finally doing a better job of getting
> their news out and may have had more developments of late."

Groovy :-) Just FYI I drafted the announce text and redrafted bits of the web
site with ervin - he wanted to get it done quickly without being weighed down
by kde-promo threads. That's also promising to me - that I was approached. I
think KDE developers are much more aware of promotion now and also more aware
that there are people here who can help them.

And of course the more people come through us, the more we can distort their
news to fit our evil agenda of KDE 4/Solid/Appeal/Oxygen/etc. branding :D

Regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,