List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] 3.5 announcement feedback
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-13 23:43:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

want some nice feedback about how important communicating our community's
feelings are to the outside world? here's linus torvalds' take on the 3.5
announcement and visual guide, snipped from a much larger and very insightful
email ...

congrats to all involved with this stuff. the world is watching, and they like
what they are seeing.

luv 'n hugs...