List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Tux magazine Issue #9
From:       Wade Olson <wade () corefunction ! com>
Date:       2005-12-05 15:57:50

On 12/5/05, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@kde.org> wrote:
> On Monday 05 December 2005 08:29, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > >
> > > not that i know of. they are a good group of people that give us a very
> > > nice podium from which to speak our message, and they pay the people who
> > > write these things to boot. win-win.
> >
> > We should provide them with a never-ending flow from our marketing
> > machinery. A first step would be getting in touch with them, and offering
> > our support explicitely.
>
> you may wish to contact those who are already writing for them from the kde
> community and coordinate this so that they don't feel like they be routed
> around =)

Yep, I think in reading back issues that I saw previous work from Jess.

And since those parties (I believe anyway since I don't have access to
mailing list members) are on this list, definitely not trying to
circumnavigate anyone and in fact was hoping that some of those same
people give feedback (since they know the magazine the best I'd
guess).