List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Market Segmentation Proposal v. 0.2
From:       Tom Chance <tom () acrewoods ! net>
Date:       2005-12-05 10:19:50

On Sunday 04 December 2005 23:22, Mihnea Capraru wrote:
> > Could you elaborate on your further plans?
>
> Yes, I'm interested in finishing the document first. However, I haven't
> received much feedback from everybody involved. After that, we should take
> each tag in turn and solve it's problem. I can't estimate how much this
> will take.
>
> Solving the smaller problems will still not be easy. In order for it to not
> involve too much guesswork, I'm thinking of a reliable method to collect
> quality user information, and _do_it_fast_ (I mean we don't want to spend
> months on this)

All the feedback so far seems to be positive, but nobody seems entirely clear
about how it will work out. I think the best thing would be for you to put
any final touches to it, then start some practical exercises. That way we'll
all have a clearer idea of what your method involves, and we may find any
shortcomings that theorising would miss.

Regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,