List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Market Segmentation Proposal v. 0.2
From:       Birger Kollstrand <birger.kollstrand () losmail ! no>
Date:       2005-12-04 23:49:01

søndag 04 desember 2005, 21:49, skrev Mihnea Capraru:> This is the second version of \
the method (proposal) to solve the market> segmentation problem.>> MihneaThis looks \
like a sensible way to go. I'm no expert in this, but this method seems logical. \
ALthough mayby assigining logical values to subjective matters. If we can use this \
method to go forward , then , if I understand correctly, we have a set of "markets" \
that can be assigned to a set of volunteers? Regards Birger \