List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE Myths (Update)
From:       Wade Olson <wade () corefunction ! com>
Date:       2005-11-29 1:44:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> On Monday 28 November 2005 14:11, Mihnea Capraru wrote:
>

> > > Mihnea, do you have the skills to rework the HTMl to bring it closer
> > > in line with other KDE sites?
> > >

> > Possibly. I'm not the one to make it really look good, but if templates for
> > a "KDE-like" site are available, I suppose I can make myths.kde.org (or
> > however it will be called) fit them
> >

> if you visit the site now you'll see things have changed slightly. =)

Dear Mr. Seigo,

You have shown aptitude in the field of graphic arts.  Please consider
ongoing contributions to the KDE community.  It will not only benefit a
worthwhile nonprofit organization, but will allow you to refine your
graphics skills.  We have pre-emptively assigned you to Processing Bloc
42 for XHTML conversion duties.  Please report immediately.

Thanks Aaron.

PS-Now who do I send my final layout and formatting requests to?  Or
should I just get access to the pages myself?