List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] A Preliminary Abstraction of the Target Groups
From:       Sebastian =?utf-8?q?K=C3=BCgler?= <sebas () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-11-21 14:43:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 21 November 2005 15:20, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> > > why?
> >
> > Spreadkde is supposed to provide promotional help, and having some good
> > reasons when arguing against those prejudices is certainly a good thing.
>
> understood. why does this mean that it ought to move?
>
> i'm fine with moving the data if it makes sense to, but i really don't like
> spending time on things that are not necessary. and you can replace
> kdemyths with a number of bodies of information out there and have the same
> conversation.

Ow, just go ahead, we'll take it over as soon as it's time. The important bit
is that this is valuable evange... eerh information, and to make sure it
won't get lost. We'll move it at a later time, when SKO is more spiffy.

Let's not make more out of it than it really is, the time of writing 5 e-mails
about it can be spent much better. (Generic problem, I know. :>)
--
sebas

 http://www.kde.nl | http://vizZzion.org |  GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9