List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] kde.org versus Wikipedia
From:       Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-11-20 14:01:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 20 November 2005 01:30, Mihnea Capraru wrote:
> --- George Staikos <staikos@kde.org> schrieb:

> >   Then the problem is, how do we deal with all the
> > email we get about problems
>
> We make it clear that an OS is an OS and a software
> stack is a software stack.

Good luck.

I invite you to have a look at kde-forum.org and check how often we get
question regarding system setup stuff that is in no way related to KDE.

You will sometimes even get questions on how to set Firefox to be the default
browser for Thunderbird, which both are applications from the same project!

Cheers,
Kevin
--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@gmx.at>