List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Kubuntu CDs
From:       Patrick Trettenbrein <patrick.trettenbrein () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-11-14 19:47:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hy everbody,

anybody on this list who knows how to get Kubuntu CDs (*)? They're not on
shipit already (they will afaik - but when?). I'd need about 50 CDs for a
presentation (day of open doors - "Tag der offenen Tür" in German) in my
school on December, 14th 2005. There'll be lots of people! It's an computer
science school, so showing the visitors Linux and especially KDE is really
cool, but spread it to them would be much cooler. :) I've got 50 Ubuntu CDs
in reserve, but as a KDE fan and contributor I'd prefer Kubuntu.

Any ideas where to get Kubuntu CDs?

* with Kubuntu CDs I mean the nice paper-cases with an install and a live CD
for x86.

Thanks in advance
Patrick
--
Patrick Trettenbrein - patrick.trettenbrein@kdemail.net
GnuPG fingerprint: 312B 561F B0E9 1DB5 CE5B A9CB 831A 1994 E9A3 0010