List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: [kde] Desktop Decision
From:       Wade Olson <wade () corefunction ! com>
Date:       2005-11-14 17:45:49

On 11/14/05, Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@gmx.at> wrote:

> P.S. full quoting, naught, naughty :)

Yeah, gmail neatly hides all quoted text for me, so from time to time
I accidentally send out long threads.  But, I'm pretty confident that
half the responses I receive are mostly an excuse to discuss mailing
list etiquette.

Tidy email from Wade = silence
Sloppy email from Wade = chastisement and answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_reinforcement

If anyone's computer runs out of ASCII due to that last post by me,
I'll be sure to reimburse :).

Thanks for the response!