List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Press Announcement for KDE 3.4
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-15 10:42:49

Am Montag 14 März 2005 20:05 schrieb Achim Woessner:
> On Monday, 14. March 2005 11:27, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > Any news about that? Otherwise I will have to base the announcement on
> > what I have so far ;(
>
> Hi Stephan, others,
>
> as I wrote you today, Stephan, here is the final version I have worked out,
> it is based on all the improvements you suggested (thanks you all for your
> help :) ).

OK, http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.4.php is the PHP version
of it. The first paragraph is too long for a heading and the third is too long in \
general. If someone has general ideas how to improve the PHP versions or the text, \
kde-promo  is the right list (but please CC me)

Greetings, Stephan