List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re: Press Announcement for KDE 3.4
From:       Tom Chance <lists () tomchance ! org ! uk>
Date:       2005-03-15 9:53:32

On Tuesday 15 Mar 2005 09:37, tackat@t-online.de wrote:
> * DBUS/HAL-Support: now this is one of the most prominent benefits and
> it doesn't appear in the announcement at all :-(

What kind of support? If we're talking support in kdelibs that will put us in
a good position to use them later on, then it's only worth mentioning in a
release tailored to the free software techy media who will care (/. osnews
etc.)

Thanks for the other comments. Achim, do you want to take tackat's comments
and my press release, then put them together for the finished announcement
and press releases?

Regards,
Tom