List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Promotion Material
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-02-28 10:02:59

On Friday 25 February 2005 14:33, Sjaak Többen wrote:

Dear Sjaak,

> At school we have a project. We have to show what the advantages are
> of using Linux instead of Windows on a workstation/server.

Nice !

> At the end of this project we have to make an advise to a fictitious
> company for choosing Linux on his workplace. These findings we have to
> present in a Powerpoint presentatoin.
>
> We also would like to tell our viewer something about the K Desktop
> Enviroment

Yes there are several to choose for Linux (and KDE for that matter) on the
desktop. Maybe I can be of assistance on giving some cool hints about the KDE
desktop for use in businesses?

> Is it possible to get some promotion material from you, which we can
> use in our presentation?

You can find some stuff on Dutch KDE website @
http://www.kde.nl/mediakit/

Also www.kde.org is offering some nice promotion material @
http://www.kde.org/stuff/clipart.php

I hope this is of any help to you. If you have any questions or suggestions
please do tell us.

Kind regards,

Fabrice Mous

--