On Friday 25 February 2005 14:33, Sjaak Többen wrote: Dear Sjaak, > At school we have a project. We have to show what the advantages are > of using Linux instead of Windows on a workstation/server. Nice ! > At the end of this project we have to make an advise to a fictitious > company for choosing Linux on his workplace. These findings we have to > present in a Powerpoint presentatoin. > > We also would like to tell our viewer something about the K Desktop > Enviroment Yes there are several to choose for Linux (and KDE for that matter) on the desktop. Maybe I can be of assistance on giving some cool hints about the KDE desktop for use in businesses? > Is it possible to get some promotion material from you, which we can > use in our presentation? You can find some stuff on Dutch KDE website @ http://www.kde.nl/mediakit/ Also www.kde.org is offering some nice promotion material @ http://www.kde.org/stuff/clipart.php I hope this is of any help to you. If you have any questions or suggestions please do tell us. Kind regards, Fabrice Mous -- KDE Nederland | www.kde.nl | fabricemous@kde.nl _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.