List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] presentation about upcoming KDE
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-02-09 13:33:22

Hi all,

I joined this list about a week ago, I'm doing a KDE and KOffice talk
at the Open Source Developers Conference in Vienna on the 17th
February (you're all welcome to attend of course):

http://www.opensource.co.at/download/osdevcon05.pdf

As I'm starting to put material for the presentation together I would
like to ask if anyone has recently held a presentation on recent KDE
development (can be in any language, I just don't want to miss any
important developments)? Wasn't there a conference in Paris recently?

If you have any material that you think will fit and are willing to
share, please let me know!

Thanks a lot!
Raphael