List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Press Announcement for KDE 3.4
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2005-02-04 13:36:37

Le Vendredi 4 Février 2005 14:12, Rainer Endres a écrit :

> http://physos.net/~physos/flashtest/testflash.html

A demo of the new KPDF would be nice. I gave a lot of demonstration of it at
Solutions Linux this week and it is very impressive.

Is it possible to have on the page somekind of indication that it is loading
the swf file ? At first, I thought it was not working.

Cheers,
Charles
--
cmiramon@kde-france.org