List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Press Announcement for KDE 3.4
From:       Rainer Endres <endres () physos ! org>
Date:       2005-02-04 13:12:08

Hi

On Friday 04 February 2005 12:50, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> Am Freitag, 4. Februar 2005 12:05 schrieb Tom Chance:
> > Hi Achim, everyone else,
>
> Having some Shockwave-Animations demonstrating the latest features using
> vnc2sfw might be a nice thing to link to.

I am already working on a Features Guide based on the developer.kde.org
feature list. Expect a completed version for the Beta2 this weekend. And yes,
it will include vnc2swfs. I knew them and worked on them before Mr. Friedman
found a nice toy to show off on his blog. ;)

For the people not knowing what Thorsten is talking about:

http://physos.net/~physos/flashtest/testflash.html

If somebody knows a way to convert swf into theora or another open codec, I
would be very glad to hear about it.

	Rainer

> Any volunteers :-) ?

You know, it would be nice if you listened when I talk to you on the phone ;)

	Rainer