List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] US Conferences
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-14 22:32:56

There are two conferences coming up in the US in February, and we seem to be
really lacking people and materials for them.  Is anyone willing and able to
help?  They are both occurring simultaneously which is the most annoying
part...  Anyway the first is the Desktop Summit in San Diego, which we have
basically no-one and nothing for, though one person has expressed interest in
helping.  The second is LinuxWorld in Boston, which I have a booth for, we
have at least one BoF at, and we still need people, demos, and handouts for.
(We have 4 people for LinuxWorld right now, but ideally we need at least 2
more.)  Anyone interested?

(dates: LinuxWorld: Feb 15-17, Desktop Summit: Feb 9-11)

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/