List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Fwd: [ols-announce] Call for Papers.
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-13 23:15:41

Anyone interested in proposing a KDE related talk for Ottawa Linux Symposium
this year?  Generally the talks are of a very technical nature and deal with
cutting edge developments and OSS related issues.

Subject: [ols-announce] Call for Papers.
Date: Thursday 13 January 2005 18:02

We would like to remind everyone that the deadline for submission of
proposals for the 2005 Linux Symposium is February 1st, 2005.  Please
let everyone know so that we can begin to review proposals promptly this
year and send out the acceptance/rejection notifications on time.

Thank you.