List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] BSDCan 2005
From:       "Dan Langille" <dan () langille ! org>
Date:       2005-01-11 0:31:01

Hi folks,

I'm a KDE user.  I am also the chief organizor for BSDCan
<http://www.bsdcan.org/>.  I'm looking to see how I can combine the
two interests for the upcoming BSDCan 2005 (May 13-14 in Ottawa).

The talk need not be BSD-specific, but that would be an added
benefit.  I'm open for suggested ideas.  Very technical talks are
welcome.  We also have room for some user-oriented talks, but they
would be expected to be techincal.

Suggestions, ideas, comments?

Cheers

--