List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Viral Marketing
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-12-11 21:04:22

On Saturday 11 December 2004 18:30, Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> .... For me it's just garbage. Oh,
> it's because I'm not using a fixed font to read email?

Hehe.. ;-)

> Are people
> really still using fixed, much-harder-to-read-than-proportional-fonts
> fonts in their email reader?

Yes, they do. They may be a minority in the menatime. I am a member
of this group. I *hate* to have to read these colored HTML messages
that are in overflow in business e-Mail. And the proportional fonts
were the little finger the devil took to now eat the complete arem.
They give me bad vibes escalating up and down my spine.

;-)

Cheers
Kurt