List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Who are KDE's main competitors?
From:       Steven Giacomelli <steve () orplex ! com>
Date:       2004-12-04 20:12:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

No i completely understand and agree -- but in order to be able to see
how KDE fits in the desktop product enviroment -- it is important to
consider other products avaliable and to look at each critically --
though in no way am i promoting negative tag-lines

I'm not looking at KDE vs others in the context of free software
politics -- to be fair i dont really care about that -- and i dont think
the average user cares either.

Steve