List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Systems Fair volunteers
From:       Daniel Molkentin <daniel () molkentin ! de>
Date:       2004-10-16 18:14:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday, 16. October 2004 19:15, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
>> I live in Bavaria, am fluent in German (native English), am
>> interested in developing software for KDE and linux in general, and should
>> be able to make time to man the stand. I hope to hear from you soon,
>> preferably with info about times and places to be present etc, and any
>> possibilities for cheap accommodation in Munich (if you'd need me for more
>> than a day).
>
>I CC: this to Torsten and Daniel who are in charge of organizing
>this and who will get in touch with you.

Sounds very good. I'll be at the fairgrounds starting Monday 9am. do you have
a ticket? Please read the staff FAQ at http://promo.kde.org/faq/staff.php and
come back to me if you have any questions. We could use help especially
monday to wednesday, but it's generally appreciated at any time of the day.

Some questions though: How well do you know KDE? What region do you know
particulary well or where are your special interests?

Cheers,
  Daniel