List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Systems Fair volunteers
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-10-16 17:15:52

On Saturday 16 October 2004 14:18, David Bryson wrote:

Thanks a lot David, this is very good news ;-)

> what exactly would volunteering for the KDE stand in Munich entail?

Be there, demo KDE (and learn more about KDE from other KDE
presenters), talk to people, have fun...

> I have
> only just started using KDE (being formerly a Windows developer), but on the
> plus side:

hehe, the other items you mentioned so far aren't necessarily a
"minus" side...  ;-)

> I live in Bavaria, am fluent in German (native English), am
> interested in developing software for KDE and linux in general, and should
> be able to make time to man the stand. I hope to hear from you soon,
> preferably with info about times and places to be present etc, and any
> possibilities for cheap accommodation in Munich (if you'd need me for more
> than a day).

I CC: this to Torsten and Daniel who are in charge of organizing
this and who will get in touch with you.

> Regards,
> David Bryson, Weiden

Cheers,
Kurt