List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Open Source Jahrbuch 2004
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-03-17 11:28:36

Hi,

the first "Open Source Jahrbuch 2004" (Open Source yearbook 2004) was
published (in German) and is available for download.
More information is available on
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/45612 (german)
and http://ig.cs.tu-berlin.de/Think-Ahead.ORG/ (german).

It contains two articles by Matthias Ettrich and me. Matthias' is about
coordination and communication in OSS projects and my one about KDE community
and history (thanks go to Kalle Dahlheimer for his inspiring talk in Nove
Hrady and to Kurt for content proposals and late-night proof-reading!).
I am sure there are more articles about KDE, but I wasn't able to check yet.

If I remember correctly, the articles are published under an open license. If
anyone feels like translating them and including them on our website, please
go ahead.

Greetings,
eva