List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Fwd: Re: [kde-promo] German events in 2004 - Spring/Summer
From:       "kurt pfeifle" <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-01-28 22:23:37

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:41:56 +0100
From: Fabrice Mous <fabricemous@xs4all.nl>
To: Frank Karlitschek <frank@kde-look.org>

On Monday 26 January 2004 10:48, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
[....]
> > Well, I didn't hear about it, was it announced? Who is working on that,
> > Frank maybe? I just want to help by posting an announcement. Please let
> > me know if I can help.
>
> Sorry. I don't know anything about the CeBIT logo. You can send me the
> annoucement and I will publish the text on KDE-Look or you send me your
> login and I give you editor rights. So you can do it on your own.

> Well I don't have to do the call. I consider Kurt the one who is 'leading'
> this project.

I never was.  A few days ago I just commented on a mail mentioning
this "CeBIT Logo". It's not even sure that I'll be at CeBIT.

Currently (and for the last 2 weeks) I have hardly internet
connectivity or mail. I'm onsite at various customers around Germany.

Cheers,
Kurt

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail