List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] German events in 2004 - Spring/Summer
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-24 17:03:10

On Saturday 24 January 2004 12:33, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Am Freitag, 23. Januar 2004 12:52 schrieb Fabrice Mous:
> > Hi,
> >
> > First of all: shall I list all these events at events.kde.org? Except
> > for the ones which do not  have a crew?
>
> You can add all of them. Maybe we find a crew this way...

*done*

[...]
> > Okay ... Can we do an announcement about this as well. Also I mentioned
> > on kde-look.org that the KDE Cebit were looking for a logo. Maybe we can
> > give it some attention by doing an announcement.
>
> I have nothing against a special CeBIT logo, but a general events/expo
> logo would be reusable...

I think Kurt is working on this, please let me know if I can help in any  way

[...]
> > Anyway .. shall I contact you about this and do a small
> > interview/article on it?
>
> Mmh, we only have a small team, do you think it's worth it? Of course I am
> willing to do an interview.

Well, I was thinking just to do an announcement about some events coming in
2004. So I will mention events.kde.org and will also mention the need for
people and other stuff. hmm maybe good idea to hint for some logos as well ?

Fab
--
Fabrice Mous
Jabber ID: fab@vosberg.be