List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] small article on kile
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-24 11:48:14

Hi,

just wanted to notify you, that there is a small article about kile in the
recent issue of c't, Germany's largest IT magazine. Here is a table of
content:
http://www.heise.de/ct/inhalt.shtml -> page 55, it's about 1/3 page in the
section "short notices"

And I'd just like to add once again, that kile is really fantastic software! I
am using cvs head since months now and I only had one or two crashes :-)

Greetings,
eva