List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE tips and tricks series
From:       Philippe Fremy <phil () freehackers ! org>
Date:       2004-01-16 10:54:10

> A friend of mine is putting together a series of tips and tricks for KDE.
> They're a bit like those listed in the KDE Wiki [1], only with a slightly
> different focus.

I fully agree that KDE has become quite rich and tips and tricks are welcome
to tall about its power.

What is the focus of the wiki 'tips and trick' and what is the difference
with yours ? Why not use the wiki one ?

I think a fundamental feature a tips and trick page is that user should be
able to add their own. Which makes the wiki very suitable for this task.

	Philippe

--
An open source OS for contactless Smart Cards
http://www.jayacard.org - Jayacard