List:       kde-promo
Subject:    AW: [kde-promo] Fwd: Linux World Expo, NYC
From:       tackat () t-online ! de
Date:       2004-01-01 21:00:45

> It does not sound like sonething I would want to  do

Why? How exactly is that different from doing cross promotion by using /
showing off a SuSE box / package at the KDE booth? Indeed I see a big
advantage for us in

- educating visitors about several KDE related issues / advantages
- giving another incentive for raising funds,
- giving another reason to visit the KDE booth

And although it may sound stupid, but usually if I get free popcorn,
jelly bears or win something exciting at a booth this improves my
opinion about the involved companies a lot (although technically this
might make absolutely no sense at all - still I guess that it works that
way for most people ... seems to work similar to Pawlow ;-)

Did I miss something?

Torsten