List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]
From:       Klaus Staerk <klaus.staerk () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-09-17 18:41:46

Hi all,

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 22:18, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 September 2003 15:30, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> > We (LUG of Strasbourg and FFII) are organizing a demonstration against
> > software patents next week.
>
> Ok, my home page participates.
> How will KDE act this time ?
> I am for participating in some way.

KDE Germany participates (in one way) by adding a news item to the webpage
plus banner info at http://www.kde.de

News item is available at http://www.kde.de/news/news.php#487

Maybe we find other ways to participate here?

Best regards,

Klaus :-)

--
    |   klaus staerk   |   klaus.staerk@gmx.net   |   staerk@kde.org   |