List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] HCC-dagen ... big event in the Netherlands
From:       Josef Spillner <josef () ggzgamingzone ! org>
Date:       2003-06-27 15:19:50

Hey Fabrice,

On Friday 27 June 2003 16:44, Fabrice Mous wrote:
> Because it is a commercial event. With stands from all sort of shops were
> you can buy stuff. It is a event where people buy loads of stuff for pc
> usage. But also MS and Sun were there last year and some local ip's and so
> on...

if a whole booth is not possible, there's still the "cebit way" of having KDE
developers at other booths.
Linuxland is unfortunately the only vendor I know from the exhibitors list :/
But maybe one of the hardware vendors can be persuaded into showing off with a
KDE desktop?
If truly no-one there has any interest in that, I doubt the visitors will have
either. But then again, how could they, if all the desktop they see there are
all the same...

Josef

--
Play for fun, win for freedom.