List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo]  Still und heimlich: alle 3.000 Arbeitsplaetze in der
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2003-06-12 11:57:20

Le Jeudi 12 Juin 2003 13:08, Kurt Pfeifle a écrit :

> "cadastre" ?

Cadastre in German according to my dictionnary is Kataster or Grundbuch. I
can't imagine there is 3000 people in Bavaria just to make geographical
measurements, I thought the Finance minister was talking of the
administration where you register your property (land and building) and pay
the property taxes. But maybe, I underestimated the bloat in the German
administration :-)

Charles
--
cmiramon@kde-france.org