List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo]  Still und heimlich: alle 3.000 Arbeitsplaetze in der
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2003-06-12 10:13:21

Le Jeudi 12 Juin 2003 11:49, Kurt Pfeifle a écrit :
> ----------
> FYI....
> ----------

If I understood right (my German is patchy) : the finance minister of the
State of Bavaria announced that the the 3000 workers of the Bavarian cadastre
will switch to Linux not only for financial reasons but also for security
reasons.

I guess another Suse Desktop deal... so we can expect KDE on their desktop.
After the Munich deal, I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of the top
executive of Microsoft Bavaria...

Cheers,
Charles
--