List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] AW: My research about KDE
From:       "anbrand" <A.Brand () em ! uni-frankfurt ! de>
Date:       2003-05-22 13:50:52

Hello Datschge,
in my next posting to the promo-mailinglist i have written about this
problem. the main problem is that i only have in distant future time to
adapt the quantitative studies. The abstracts could be translated because
they are on an alpha-stage.
greetings
andreas

ps: I have subscribed to the Nove Hrady-Mailinglist and will send there my
last emails I posted here.

  Dipl. Soz. Andreas Brand
  Project electronic labourmarkets (PELM)
    / Projekt elektronische Arbeitsmärkte
  Johann W. v. Goethe Universität
    / Johann W. v. Goethe University
  Institut für Polytechnik und Arbeitslehre
    / Institute for polytechnic and laboursciences
  Robert-Mayer Str. 1 / FLAT: Zimmer 105 / Room 105
  Postadresse / for letters:
  Postfach
  D-60054 Frankfurt / Main
  Tel.:  +49-(0)69-798-28923; Fax: ~798-28233
  Email: A.Brand@em.uni-frankfurt.de

http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/fb03/arbeitslehre/brand_veroeffentlichungen.htm

http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/fb03/arbeitslehre/Auswertung%20Selbstinterviews

http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/fb03/arbeitslehre/Auswertung%20quan%20Interview