List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re: KDE 3.2 release cycle
From:       Datschge <datschge () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-05-17 9:43:50

> I think we should list every action that could be make to help KDE and \
> then  put an article on the dot to call for help.
>
> This page is a start:
> http://www.kde.org/helping/

Excellent! I'm really glad I'm not the only one thinking that the current
"support KDE" page is lacking (I'm assuming that particular page is new \
since  I don't see any link to it from the main page).

The page is however already getting crowded as is, so I'd limit the text to \
 one introductory notes per section and offer in-depth guidelines on \
subpages.

[skipping long list]

All great suggestions, all of them should be realized. =)

> There are probably more but that the most important one I think. I am \
> sorry  I don't have more time for this. The next thing to do is to take \
> this list,  propose it to kde-core or whatever so that people add more \
> tasks or  describe each task better, put it somewhere on the kde.org and \
> write an dot  article calling for people to fill in these positions. Can \
> somebody take  care of that ?

I'm willing to do it if nobody else does it already.

> The important thing is for people to realise that you don't need to be a
> coder to contribute to KDE. I think many people are still not aware of
> that.

Exactly.

Cheers, Datschge =)