List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: Knoppix, KDE
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2003-05-12 13:18:14

On Sunday 11 May 2003 6:02 pm, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 11. Mai 2003 22:31 schrieb Mark Bucciarelli:
>
> Hi,
>
> > > drivers for GNU/Linux. People using the proprietary Windows OS
> > > do not gain much in having a free device driver for printing.
> >
> > They do gain something--a piece of freedom.  The value you place
> > on that piece is an entirely personal choice.
>
> Sorry, I feel insulted!

I'm sorry and want to apologize.  I did not get much sleep the
previous two nights and I read your message too fast.  What I read
was that windows users would not gain anything.  That is not what you
said, as anyone can see by reading the part of your message I quoted.

I have a passion for what free software represents (especially in my
country in these times), and I jumped too fast to correct.  Where I
read a distortion, there was none.

Regards,

Mark