List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] To all Dutch-speaking readers
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-04-29 12:17:55

[...]
> Somebody was working on a dutch translation of that folder, I wil look that
> up for you.
>
> Something else, where do you want to print this stuff? Because printing
> flyers (I checked) isn't cheap. I had some nice KDE2 flyers sponsored by
> KDE eV, but it isn't a problem for changing the language in the brochure,
> but it is a problem for getting some funding for the actual printing.
>
> Although I heard some statements that when you submit an english version
> you can get some funding for it :o)

Something came to mind  .... that happens from time to time :o)

I know Thomas Zander is in the printing business. Back then I contacted him
because I wanted my already translated dutch kde2-folder printed for use in a
KDE3 period. After that there was a new folder released by Tackat ... so I
dropped the idea of printing this 'older' folder

I never came around to do a new translation and therefore lost contact +
interest in it myself (also a funding problem for me)

Fab

--
Fabrice Mous
fabricemous@xs4all.nl