List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Address database for press contacts
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-22 12:59:57

Thanks Philippe -- you said what I was thinking better than I could have.

(Technical note: the promo module of KDE CVS is already not mirrored to the
anonymous CVS servers -- in other words it's available for everyone with a KDE
CVS account, but not the whole world.  This would probably be a nice
compromise on the privacy thing.)

Cheers,

-Scott