List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KdeEventsThread on Promo Draft Wiki
From:       Philippe Fremy <phil () freehackers ! org>
Date:       2003-04-14 17:35:02

> [ setting up infrastructure for kde promotion ]
>
> [ good remarks from Mark Bucciarelli ]

It happens all the time like that. This is probably because we are geeks, we
are better at setting infrastructure than in actively engaging in real
activity :-)

On the side of over-engineered things, you can have a look at the dead fora
of kde-enterprise.
http://enterprise.kde.org/

hum, the link did not even make it into the new kde web infrastructure.

kde-enterprise was a good way of promoting KDE. Seems like Jono does not
have anytime now. If somebody wants to revive it, I am sure KDE will
benefit from it.

	regards,

	Philippe Fremy

--
You should not reinvent the wheel.
Except when the first inventor made it square!