List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Can I help? (don't flame at my X-Mailer header please)
From:       "Bas v.d. Wiel" <bas () kompas-media ! nl>
Date:       2003-04-10 21:40:34

Hello,
This list is suddenly springing to life, or so it seems. I've been
looking at it for a few weeks to see what it's like. I use KDE in my
daily work and have been contemplating on ways to contribute it for some
time. I can't write code, but I do have press contacts here in Holland.
I'm a journalist by profession and have written for computer magazines.
Sadly not the kind that would plug KDE or alternative OS'es, but a lot
of people I went to college with landed jobs at different tech magazines
and websites with tech sections. Currently I freelance for Dutch public
television sometimes, and run my own business as a designer/copywriter.
Is there anything I could do to lend a hand in KDE promotion? Dumping
Evolution for my email needs would be a good start I guess.. ;o)

I hope to hear from you..

kind regards,

Bas

PS. I do have a business to run next to any KDE-promoting, so I hope you
don't expect me to be available instantaneously or at all times.

Bas v.d. Wiel
Kompas Media
tel. 073-6234654
fax. 073-6238268