List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] promo.kde.org
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2003-03-24 20:09:57

Hi,

It is currently being hosted on one of my servers.  I am happy to send the files
to whoever has a new home for them; it will take some work to get them
functioning but it should not be too bad.  I suggest you coordiate with the new
KDE League reps.

Thanks for your interest, and awaiting instructions.

Ciao,

Dre