List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] promo.kde.org
From:       Christopher TenHarmsel <tenharmsel () staticmethod ! net>
Date:       2003-03-24 6:25:53

Hi all,

I've been lurking on this list for a while, but I thought I'd finally send out
a post.

I noticed that promo.kde.org hasn't been updated in a while (in a global
sense) and that it is not yet ported to the new L&F of the *.kde.org
websites.  I would be willing to help in this effort, as I would like to
start getting more involved in KDE promotion.  Who is the current maintainer
(if there is one right now), or who should I talk to about this?

Personally, I have a few ideas for how KDE could do a little bit more in the
promotions area, and can't wait to help out.

Cya,
Chris (aka Ph0nK on IRC)
--
Christopher TenHarmsel, KDE Developer