List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] UKUUG Linux 2003 Conference
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2003-03-07 16:46:05

The UK Unix Users Group is holding it's annual Linux conference in
Edinburgh on Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd August.  The venue is George Watsons
College (my old school and workplace as it happens).

Last year a wee exhibition accompanied the conference with stalls from
Debian, AFFS, NTK and commercial people like IBM, SuSE, Borland, various
others.  I expect the same to happen this year.

Would there be interest in a KDE display?  Selling KDE 3.1 Knoppix CDs and
whatever else we could, and generally demonstrating KDE?

I can investigate more details if it would be a possibility.

Jonathan Riddell
--
Umbrello UML Modeller: http://uml.sf.net/