List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] International Mother Language Day 21 February 2002
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <Friedrich.W.H () Kossebau ! de>
Date:       2003-02-16 22:07:48

Hi!

I just got to know about this: Since year 2000 there is a international
mother language day "to promote linguistic and cultural diversity and
multilingualism".

Isn't this a good date to do some more promoting of KDE also?
-> unrestricted localization (in opposite to some commercial os) enables
old cultures to use modern techniques without much costs etc.

More info here:
http://www.un.org/Depts/dhl/language/index.html
http://www.unesco.org/education/imld_2002/

Sorry, I don't have the time (and the knowledge) to help with the
promotion. I simply wanted to point you to this. Perhaps you can use it.

Anyway :)

Friedrich (not subscribed)