List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Shirts with KDE Logo
From:       Per Edin <per.programmering () telia ! com>
Date:       2003-01-28 7:19:29

Hi,

I've been following the KDE-Shirts thread for awhile and it seems kinda cool
to have a shirt with a KDE logo.

If I've got this right, these shirts are for the folks attending exhibitions
such as FOSDEM, LWCE, etc. Or am I completely wrong ?

Anyway, is it possible to order one ? without going to an exhibition which is
REALLY impossible for me to do.

--
Yours Faithfully,
Per Edin (Who really wants a shirt :)