List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Polo-Shirts: few or many?
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-08 12:28:11

On Wednesday 08 January 2003 12:30, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
(...)
> BTW, at linuxtag the opie guys had really great T-Shirts embroidered with
> there colorful logo. If I remember correctly the price was quite ok, so if
> it's only about 1 or 2 ¤ per shirt we should get the nicer ones. What do
> you think?

I like the idea of having 4-colors embroided T-shirts, perhaps using a
special version of the yellow/blue logo that was send by Martijn.

I am adding Martijn's original picture and a 4-colored version of
that logo.  I made it with gimp by first reducing the original image
to 4 colors and then changing some pixels to make it look a better -
at least that's what I /hope/ it looks.  ;-)

If you like it, you could ask the kernelconcept people what would be
the price for having this embroidered...

Karl-Heinz
--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>

["kmenu-4-colors.png" (image/png)]
["kmenu.png" (image/png)]