List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Polo-Shirts: few or many?
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-08 11:30:56

On Wednesday 08 January 2003 12:07, Fabrice Mous wrote:
> Op woensdag 8 januari 2003 10:40, schreef Eva Brucherseifer:
> > Hi,
> >
> > there is the question wether we produce only a few embroidered T-Shirts
> > to start with or at once man of them to sell them on many shows.
> >
> > If we prefer the small solution, Fabrice would continue with the company,
> > he already talked to, otherwise I'd prefer the Kernelconcepts solution.
> > Petra Kirchner <petra@kernelconcepts.de> is ready to prepare an offering,
> > if we send her the logo proposals.
>
> I've send an email to this company on monday, anytime I expect an answer. I
> phoned them as well on monday.
>
> > Fabrice, can you tell us, about the prices for the Shirts at the company
> > you already talked to?
>
> As soon as I know I let it know in this thread
>
> > How many Shirts would we need for the large solution?
> > In Germany we'd need shirts for CeBit and mainly for Linuxtag (which
> > probably will be combined with a KDE e.V. membership meeting), I'd say
> > about 100 together, if the design is good.
>
> hmm .. okay if we go with Kernelcomncepts .. than the idea of ordering is
> the same I guess? Contact Petra directly for prices only for KDE crew?

We get the same price whatever we do with the shirts. Petra also knows a lot
about how to select colors, so I guess we better send all possible designs
and the images they were derrived from to her. Do you want to write her or
should I?
BTW, at linuxtag the opie guys had really great T-Shirts embroidered with
there colorful logo. If I remember correctly the price was quite ok, so if
it's only about 1 or 2 € per shirt we should get the nicer ones. What do you
think?
Anyways, what we need now, are exact prices ;-)

> Same applies to mousepads and mugs ??

I mailed with here about that and she said, that they get mousepads and mugs
directly from freibergnet. Since she gave me an email address of a person
there, I contacted him directly and asked him about a partnership. We'll see,
what he answeres, but I think, we have a little more time here.
If we want to get the shirts ready for Paris, we have to hurry a lot.

Greetings,
eva