List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [Kde-events] RE: [kde-promo] logo 4 poloshirts
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-07 17:55:49

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 18:27, Éric Bischoff wrote:
> Le Tuesday 07 January 2003 18:19, Eva Brucherseifer a écrit:
> > >
> > > It's exactly the questions that are currently being asked about the
> > > Linux Expo in Paris. What are the procedures from a very practical
> > > point of view ?
> >
> > There is already a section for this kind of stuff on events.kde.org. I
> > added some stuff some time ago, but it's no complete database. There also
> > is the Promo FAQ, which needs an update.
> > We really need more people being active on that, since it takes a lot of
> > time to correspond to people from all kind of countries and to add all
> > the information.
>
> As linux-expo in Paris is very coming very near, could you at least tell me
> and Gérard (and this list) in an unformal way what would be the steps to
> follow to order pin's and t-shirts and Konqui puppets ?

Did you receive Petra's mail I forwarded to you? You mail her and ask about
the prices and about the reductions. For the ordered stuff, you'll get an
electronic bill then and can pay it after the event. Actually everything is
up to negotiation.
Since you have a non-profit organisation in France, KDE e.V. could also vouch
for KDE France, in case there come up any serious problems.

Greetings,
eva