List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [Kde-events] RE: [kde-promo] logo 4 poloshirts
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-01-07 16:50:28

Op dinsdag 7 januari 2003 14:42, schreef Eva Brucherseifer:
> Once again....

Beware .. we are talking about embroiderd poloshirts, NOT printed !! Does
Kernelconcepts do embroiderd poloshirts ??

> we are already working together with Kernelconcepts
> (www.kernelconcepts.de). They are willing to take the complete risk, the do
> the fabrication, the stocking and the shipping for us. And we get them for
> a reduced price close to the fabrication costs plus some benefit of what
> they sell on fairs (such as Linuxtag) and via internet.

Eva I know, so the next step is to get this known to the people who attend
this mailinglist. So do I need to email Kernelconcepts when I want for
example 200 pins for doing KDE-promo in my country. It boils down to the one
question: "I want to promote KDE, where can I get stuff". If "getting stuff"
means paying for something with a small fee than I don't mind. It is not
realy visible where we can get KDE-gear.

> Here is our deal for the pins:
>
> They ordered 1000 pins, we bought 200 the first time.
> - KDE e.V. pays 1,10EUR for a pin
> - for every pin sold by kernel concepts we get 0,30EUR
> - official price is 1,50EUR

Okay than I'm interested in these pins. (say 100 or so)

> Kernelconcepts are willing to setup a similar thing for T-Shirts.

Great, this is good news. Also I want to avoid duplicate efforts because in
The Netherlands we have printed also some t-shirts. That was a bit expensive
for us -> actualy for Rinse de Vries (rinse@kde.nl)

My suggestion is that we list this stuff in one doc or so. "Who can I contact
for these pins" "Where can I buy t-shirt at a costprice?" "What about the
possibilities of shipping outside europe ?"

btw .. It is meant as constructive critiscm, I appreciate the work of
events.kde.org.  Just some thoughts about this whole promo/ events thing.

Take care'

Fab